This year, one of my goals was to work on my physical TBR. I didn’t set a specific number I wanted to achieve, but the idea was to read as many books I already owned as possible. It also meant a book buying ban. No matter how much I read, I cannot reduce my TBR if I keep on adding more books to it.
I’ve been very good at keeping up with this goal. I’ve been picking up one physical copy per week, and haven’t bought a book since quarantine started. Well, I hadn’t bought anything until August, that is.
In the last couple of months I’ve aquired 9 books. Nothing too crazy, and I’ve already read some of them, but it’s my first proper haul of the year and I wanted to share it with you.
What I got:
- HOUSE OF EARTH AND BLOOD by Sarah J. Maas (★★★★★)
- LA SOMBRA DEL VIENTO by Carlos Ruiz Zafón (★★★★)
- ESCUADRÓN (Skyward) by Brandon Sanderson
- EL NOMBRE DEL VIENTO (The Name of the Wind) by Patrick Rothfuss
- LA COMUNIDAD DEL ANILLO, LAS DOS TORRES, EL RETORNO DEL REY (LotR trilogy) by J.R.R. Tolkien
- THE BOOK OF LIFE by Deborah Harkness
- AND THEN THERE WERE NONE by Agatha Christie
That’s it for my haul! As I said, it’s not a lot, but I was so happy to get them all. I already read two of them, and plan on reading two more this month, so progress is being made. Also, for some reason all of them feel like such fall books. Does that even make sense?
What is the last book you got?
Until next time,