I’ve resurfaced from my reading chair to do this tag. Thank you so much, Sophie, for nominating me! If you haven’t already, definitely go check out her answers (actually go check out her whole blog, it’s amazing).
The award was created by Maggie @Dreaming of Guatemala. This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
The Awesome Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Credit the creator
- Tag this post with #AwesomeBloggerAward
- Answer all the questions given to you
- Nominate some people
- Write 10 questions for them to answer
1. What are your favorite books of 2020 so far?
I’m not sure how many I’m allowed to say here, but The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, Red White & Royal Blue and Sorcery of Thorns
2. Where do you write your blog?
Usually, wherever I can: in my room, at the library, in between work. Lately, due to the pandemic, I’m mostly doing everything from my desk.
3. Which type of blog post do you like reading the most?
I enjoy reading posts so much that I’m not even sure I have a favorite. I always enjoy discussion posts, as well as recommendations and fun tags.
4. Which type of blog post do you like writing the most?
I know they are not the most exciting thing to read about, but I really like wrapping up my month and talking about what I read and what my favorites were. It’s so nice to be able to look back and see all the good things that happened in the last 30 days.
5. What book format do you like the most? (e.g. physical book, eBook, audiobook?)
I like annotating on e-books, I read faster while listening to an audiobook, but nothing really compares to the feeling of having a physical copy on your hands. Specially floppy paperbacks, they are just a joy to read!
6. If you could travel to one place in the world, where would you travel to?
I know I’m supposed to pick only 1 place, but I’m going with 2 because I honestly cannot choose between them. I’d love to go to the UK and to Greece. There’s just so much history and fantastic places in each one that I’d love to visit someday. Not to mention, I’ve always been obsessed with greek mythology and some of my favorite books have taken place in the UK (specially London), so I’d love to visit the locations where all those stories took place.
7. Favorite dessert?
This is very random, but I love my mom’s passionfruit mousse. It’s delicious but also surprisingly easy to make, so if I could I’d have it every day.
8. If you are stranded on an island, and you can choose to keep either your cellphone or a lifetime supply of books, which would you choose?
(Clarification: Your phone has internet and cell reception but you cannot use it to get yourself off the island.)
After thinking about it, I’d keep my phone. That way I’d be able to read e-books and listen to audiobooks, while also being able to listen to some music, watch youtube videos & movies and talk to family & friends.
9. Which book do you remember most vividly?
Possibly Percy Jackson and The Last Olympian because I had been waiting for it for what felt like a really long time. Or maybe The Host, which is such an underrated book, because I actually stayed up all night to read it (during a school night too) and it was the first time I ever did that. Also, that book made me sob my eyes out but I had to do it quietly as to not wake up my parents.
10. Would you rather eat good food or wear fashionable clothing?
Good food all the way! I’m more of a comfortable clothing gal myself either way so.
This was such a fun tag to do! I tried to keep it short but I always get carried away while answering tags 😅 I feel like I’ve been tagging people a lot lately, so to avoid annoying everyone, now I’ll tag anyone who reads this post and feels like doing this tag! If you decide to go for it, here are your questions:
- What are your favorite books of the year so far?
- Which Disney Princess is your favorite and why?
- E-reader or tablet?
- Who are your top 3 favorite authors?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you move to?
- What animal (real or fantastical) is your dream pet?
- What is your favorite season?
- If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Would you rather spend the rest of your life by the ocean or by the woods?
- If you could have the abilities of any fictional character, which one would you choose?
Until next time,