I swear it feels like the year has just started but somehow we’re already in the last week of January. How ?? Before time gets away from me, I’m here with my goals for 2021. I’ve divided them into 4 categories, and plan on doing check-ups throughout the year, to make sure I’m on track.
- Read 50 books
- Read 12 non-fiction books
- Read 4 classics
- Stop buying books and read more of what I already own (!!!)
Regarding that last one, I have a list of 12 books to read in 2021, all of which have been on my TBR for ages.
- Be more consistent with my posting schedule (aiming for at least once a week)
- At least 1 book review each month
- Attempt blogtober again
- Be more active on bookstagram
- At this point, I just want to sit down and actually write
- Consistency would be nice as well
- Maybe finish the first draft of a novel ?
- Participate in NaNoWriMo
- Keep a weekly yoga practice
- Be a more conscious consumer
- Write my thesis (!!!)
- Get into the habit of journaling
I tried to keep it simple, challenging but doable. Honestly, I think the hardest to accomplish will be finishing the first draft of a novel, considering I’ve never been able to do it before. If you have any writing wisdom, please send tips my way!
What are your goals for the (not so) new year?
Until next time,