As you’ll see in the future (spoiler alert for next week’s post), one of my goals for the year is to make a dent in my physical TBR. I own way too many unread books, and at this point, it’s just ridiculous that I keep on buying more instead of reading what I already own.
To make sure that I stick to it, I’ve chosen 12 books from my physical TBR that I absolutely have to read this year. This is my way to keep myself accountable and to work on it every month.
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- Circe by Madeline Miller
- Furyborn by Claire Legrand
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
- Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- El Juego del Ángel by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
That’s it for my list. Of course, I plan on reading way more than 12 books from my TBR this year, but this is a start.
What book that you’ve owned for a while are you excited to pick up this year?
Until next time,