As we all know, there’s nothing better for bookworms than to get new books for Christmas. I’m super fortunate that, despite the wreck that was 2020, I was able to spend the Holidays with my family and they even got me some books. So I’d like to share with you what I got in the last month of the year, both as gifts and books that I bought myself (while shopping for other people’s gifts because what is self-control anyway?)
- THE BEAUTIFUL by Renée Ahdieh
- JANE EYRE by Charlotte Brontë
- EL JUEGO DEL ÁNGEL by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- EL PRISIONERO DEL CIELO by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- ELEANOR OLIPHANT IS COMPLETELY FINE by Gail Honeyman
- POIROT INVESTIGA by Agatha Christie
- LA CIUDAD DE VAPOR by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
- FALCÓ by Arturo Pérez-Reverte
I’m looking forward to picking them up and considering I’m trying to buy fewer books and read more of what I already own, hopefully, they’ll all be read before 2021 ends.
What’s the best thing you got for Christmas besides books?
Until next time,