How festive do you get during the holidays? This is my favorite time of the year, so my house has been decorated since the first day of the month and all of my Christmas shopping is already done. I’ll be going away to visit some family, so having everything done early helps me enjoy it for longer before I have to leave.
To help my blog be as festive as the rest of my life, I decided to do a Christmas-themed book tag. I saw it at Sophie’s blog, but I believe it’s originally from another Sophie’s blog. Check out their answers as well! Now, let’s get started:
1. What fictional character do you want Santa to leave under your Christmas tree?
Definitely Bruni from Frozen 2! I have a thing for reptiles/amphibians, and this one is just too cute.
2. What character do you want to kiss under the mistletoe?
I’ll go with both Sophie’s fro this one and say that I don’t feel like kissing anyone. While I do have some favorite characters, it’s all about non-physical affection from me.
3. You write your Christmas wish list for Santa, what are the top 5 books on it?
Just 5? That’s crazy. But if really pressed, these are the ones I want the most right now:
4. It’s Secret Santa at Hogwarts, what do you most want to receive?
A bottomless purse just like Hermione’s. How useful is that? Especially for travelling, that would be a life-saver.
5. You get to spend the day with the characters and movie adaptation actors from one fandom, what do you pick?
The Night Circus for sure. Spending the day (or rather, the night) walking through a magical circus with Celia and the twins would be the most wonderful experience.
6. What fictional animal would you like to replace Rudolph and be able to meet on your roof?
Not to make everything about Harry Potter, but definitely Buckbeak. He’s so majestic and powerful, but also loyal and intelligent. Ever since I first read about him, I fell in love.
7. You invite 10 fictional characters to your new year’s eve party, who do you pick?
The Blackthorn family (close friends included). The holidays are all about family to me, and this is one of my favorite fictional families of all time. Also, after everything they just went through, I bet they could use a cozy family gathering to relax and celebrate.
8. What character would make a good Santa (doesn’t have to be appearance, personality counts too)?
I don’t know why, but I feel like Thorne from The Lunar Chronicles would be the most hilarious Santa. He would definitely make the party so much more interesting.
This tag was such a treat! Combining books and the holiday spirit was the best idea ever. If you’d like to, feel free to be tagged and do this yourself. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
Until next time,