For some reason, November is always the busiest month of the year for me. I always have a million different things going on and am always having a hard time finding time to read, but this time I did fairly well. And on top of that, I blogged 3 times as much as I usually do and was consistent about that. It was a great month.
- Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie (3 stars)
- Good Omens by Neil Gaiman & Terry Pratchett (3 stars)
- Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell (3 stars)
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman (4 stars)
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (4.5 stars)
On the blog:
- October wrap up + favorites
- Take care of what you already have (how I’m trying to consume less)
- 2019 book haul
- My journaling experience and how it’s helped my mental health
- Greenery is great and here’s why
- Thesis progress journal
- November’s currents
- Tumblr for studying motivation
- End of the Year Book Tag
- Top 7 books I’ve read this year
Blogging: this month, I’ve fallen back in love with blogging. I know I won’t be able to keep posting as much, but in taking this month and committing to post 3 times a week made me remember what it is that I love about blogging and what made me want to start a blog in the first place. Considering how long I went without posting at all (almost a year) and how unmotivated and uninspired I was, this is a wonderful feeling. (Image from Unsplash)
Jaci Marie: I have no idea how I discovered her (I think YouTube suggested one of her videos?) but I’m now following her everywhere. I really enjoy her content and her aesthetic, plus her dog is adorable. I really like it when I find a new content creator that I genuinely enjoy and that inspires me. Her lastest video on her health journey was so relatable and motivating. Also, I said I was done with getting my hair dyed but hers is so pretty that I’m considering doing it again. Oops.
Overall, November was much better than what I was expecting and I’m so happy about it. I can’t believe it’s already December! The Holidays are upon us and I can’t wait for it.
Until next time,