Today I’m trying out a new style of posts. I’m thinking of turning it into a monthly series. Maybe. Probably. We’ll see how that goes. It’s a bit like a monthly favorites, but rather it focuses on what I’m currently:
- Reading: Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman
- Listening to: Lose You To Love Me by Selena Gomez
- Watching: Parks and Recreation (Amazon Prime)
- Craving: apple crumble
- Excited for: the holidays!
- Dreading: finals
- Happy about: making time to play with my cats+dog+turtles
- Putting off: a reading I must get to for my thesis
- Obsessed with: accessorizing!
- Dreaming about: graduation
- Debating whether or not to: start taking swimming lessons
- Thinking of: what I’ll do after uni is over
- Proud of: how well my plants are doing
- Making plans for: traveling to new places next year
- Watching the instastories of: Kristin Johns
- Insecure about: my weight
- Making it a goal to: get my driver’s license before the end of the year
- Missing: spending time with my friends (we’re all so busy right now)
That’s it! I love this concept but I’m not sure I’m the one who came up with it. I found this list of ideas written in an old notebook, so even though I might have invented it, I might as well have seen it somewhere and copied it in my notebook since it was such a great concept. If you’ve seen this type of post before, please let me know so I can credit whoever invented it!
Also, do let me know what your currents are and if you’d like to see this turned into a monthly/seasonally series.
Until next time,